Monday, October 13, 2008

What are you discovering?

Here's a post inviting all who are participating in identifying with the poor in some small way this week to share your experiences in fasting, eating rice and beans, or refraining from excess spending. Just click on "comments" below and follow the directions on the side that give directions for posting a comment.


I pasted one comment below from Allison Mussig. Please consider joining the conversation!

"Interesting how God is shaping my heart through my stomach. Quentin and I are living on a rice and beans diet this week and I am finding this more mentally challenging than I expected. I am not hungry, but I am terribly unsatisfied. I am seeing that my search for satisfaction will not be quenched through food. I know in my heart that reaching the 1 week goal is possible, but at every turn I find myself weak. If you too are living on rice and beans this week know that Quentin and I are praying for you and are struggling along with you."
October 13, 2008 9:34 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI: You can comment anonymously if you would prefer. Just click on "Anonymous" below before publishing your comment.