Friday, November 14, 2008

The final post

We pray that Challenges for the Heart helped do just that...challenge your heart. Though this blog is being put to slumber, I am hopeful that you will not be. I am hoping that God is just waking us up to seeing the world with His eyes and with His heart. That we are just coming alive to being fully on mission with Christ who is committed to restoring us as individuals and to restoring this broken world to its intended design.

Let us not love in word or tongue, but with actions and truth. 1 John 3:18

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself in love. Galatians 5:6

Blessings, and thanks for traveling this blog journey with me over the past 6 weeks!

Laura Hoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura,
I have appreciated the thought provoking comments.
This has made me decide that I want to put pictures of my sponsored children on my desk at work-as well as my own family. It may open up a way to share the about them, the needs and my faith.

Kris Hoskinson said...

thanks Laura for taking the time to post, i have really appreciated it.

bagrimm said...

Thank you so much for posting. All of your posts have been so inspiring to me!
Annie Grimm

Unknown said...

you are invited to frollow my blog